We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone hears about Safari Infinity

Krakow, Poland
2 posts
Save Topic
Anyone hears about Safari Infinity

I received an offer from Safari Infinity which look quite good. Has anyone been on safari with this company before? How is the safari quality?

I will be grateful for any information

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone hears about Safari Infinity

What I know is that:

They based in Arusha as their Main Office which is Managed by Simon and Branch in Canada managed by Lucia Lee.

Hope other will come out with their experience on their Safaris.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone hears about Safari Infinity

We did a safari with Safari Infinity in February and it was perfection. The quality of the safari exceeded all expectations, and was a great value. We did 7 days and 6 nights to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Maynara, and Tarangire with two other people, and saw more animals than we could have ever imagined! Our guide, Tadei, was incredible: knowledgeable, accommodating, and fun. Definitely request him! The accommodations were amazing, and dealing with Lucia to book it and answer all our questions is what made this company really stand out when we made our decision on who to use. feel free to ask us any questions, and we'd be happy to answer. We'll be posting a full review of our trip soon. Go for it, you won't regret it!

3. Re: Anyone hears about Safari Infinity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 19:51