We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a future safari

monkeykeeper
7 posts
Save Topic
Planning a future safari

I am trying to plan a future safari to Kenya and am having a hard time figuring out how to organize the trip. It will be just myself and one other person. We are interested in going to the Masai Mara for the migration and we would like to tack on an extra excursion to either Uganda or Rwanda for gorilla trekking. Aside from those 2 activities we are pretty open. Our main purpose is game viewing and would like the opportunity to see all of the big 5.

I went to Zambia 3 years ago and for some reason it seems a lot easier to plan that trip.

I'm looking for suggestions of tour companies or places to stay that will help with arrangements.

We are looking at next year and we would prefer more budget to midline pricing. I know this is a long way out but we are hoping to get some ideas and itineraries together so we can start planning.

Thank you

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a future safari

I have pm'd you.

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning a future safari

For Tour companies to use, contact KATO

3. Re: Planning a future safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2012, 11:43
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning a future safari

kendis, please read and adhere to the forum posting guidelines regarding self-promotion and advertising.

Reported.

5. Re: Planning a future safari

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2012, 11:43
London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning a future safari

Thanks Kendis, I'll look them up and get a quote on their prices.

7. Re: Planning a future safari

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:42