We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bamburi Beach Hotel

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bamburi Beach Hotel

Hi, I have booked with First Choice and my itinerary states Seaview does this come as standard with first choice? Also are there hairdryers/kettles in the room? And I have just read somewhere that the towels are smelly and suggested taking your own is that right? If anyone has any further info that they think i should know I would be pleased to hear it. Thanks

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

most rooms have a sea view, yes there are tea making facilities in the rooms along with hair dryers, the towels are a bit smelly, but they are good enough, we came back on the 8th may and had a fantastic time, the food and drink is good and the staff are brilliant.

Edited: 09 May 2012, 18:53
WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

Thank you for that anything else you think i need to know?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

I am here right now ..as brian said most rooms have a sea view but the rooms starting from 109 209 309 are facing the sea and the the Entertainment area - very noisy up to 11 oclock then it all stops - you like the music so it wont bother you at all !!

beds are very comfortable - clean - changed frequently -I must say the towels have a "funny" smell due to the washing powder ...I have asked !!

Staff are very attenmtative without being cloying .. I have noty had one staff member teling me they have a family member ill -dying or burnt !!

The food is fresh - sometimes not very hot -best eat early - -you do get the "piggy wiggys first in the queue to take all the Pork crackling ?

the desserts are wonderful ( elastic waistbands ) but the hotel is a bit cramped - not at the moment but for Christmas I know its full !!

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

hello edna +brian, olivia and dave ate the pork crackling, i would have, but i do not like it, hope you and brian are enjoying yourselves, are you missing us, we are missing the hotel, byeee brian +olivia

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

Hi Edna, What are you doing there. I am coming on 22nd May. Will you still be there? Pamela

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

no I am leaving soon .. only here because it is so cheap !!! only 14 brits here ! in fact I doubt if there are more than 50 people here .everyone[locals] is suffering again ..

Brian/Olive yes we do miss you but now the heavy rains are here we just as well come home . .

7. Re: Bamburi Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:17