We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Safari Companies in Kenya

2 posts
Save Topic
Best Safari Companies in Kenya

My husband & I are interested in a safari in Aug/Sept of this year. Based on my research so far, it looks like we want to be in Kenya at that time for the best game viewing, based on the movement of the migration? Is that a good assumption? If so, then next question is - What are the best local tour companies - since it looks like going local is the way to go? I know I don't have a lot of time to plan this so any guidance would be appreciated.

1. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 June 2012, 09:05
Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

Hi CB

I would suggest that you have a look through TA Kenya forum, as there have been many posts on tour operators.

Kenya Walk - you are not allowed to self promote. (reported).

RWA

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

I'm using Somak for my 4th visit again in September. They have always given great service & their pricing is negotiable.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

Below are the best rated local Kenya tour operator’s list links.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294210-Activiti…

5. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 June 2012, 21:05
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,257 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

make your mind up Boxeda, you are currently in Kenya but in yesterday's posts you had been in January in one and were just back after being there during the rains in the other - and all plugged Ajabua Africa Safaris

Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

I've booked in the UK with Glorious Safaris. Really helpful and easy to deal with.

PRESTON
Level Contributor
70 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

We always use Glorious Safaris as Shadrack is very quick to reply to any emails and he will tailor the trip to anything you like,if you think its a bit expensive he will tell you which hotels are cheaper etc. It is really nice to have your own transport as you can move around at your own pace,if you want any other help just send me a message.

renfrew scotland
Level Contributor
50 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

Agree with anybody suggesting glorious Safaris.Shadrack recently tailored a Safari to suit my family and i was most impressed with it.Unfortunately we had to cancel due to an accident, and the deposit we had paid was returned right away.

10. Re: Best Safari Companies in Kenya

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:42