We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milimani Backpackers moved?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
7 posts
Save Topic
Milimani Backpackers moved?

Does anybody know if the Milimani Backpackers really moved to Dennis Pritt road?

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,716 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milimani Backpackers moved?

No, I don't think so, unless they've done it in the last few months. And they haven't updated their website, which still says Milimani Road.

milimanibackpackers.com/index.php…

Richard Trillo

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milimani Backpackers moved?

Yes, they did! I am currently staying there, they told me they moved 2 weeks ago. They're at the end of Dennis Pritt Rd if you come from Milimani Rd.

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,716 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Milimani Backpackers moved?

Okay, thanks for confirming that Gemma. Do you mean the far western end of Dennis Pritt Rd, past the Likoni Lane roadworks? (assuming there are still roadworks there unless the Likoni Lane link to Olenguruone Rd and Lavington Shopping Centre is now complete?)

Richard Trillo

4. Re: Milimani Backpackers moved?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 05:16