We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy More Adventures

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Buy More Adventures

Has anybody travelled to kenya with www.buymoreadventures.com

We were planning a safari holiday with them and could not find any reviews online.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy More Adventures

Hi, I'm just back to Kenya and I've done a safari with them. They're really a good agency, very kind and always at your service for any request. I can't imagine a better agency, so my advice is to book without problems with them. I have had the best experience ever! If you would like to know something more specific please feel free to ask. Bye, Marina

2. Re: Buy More Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 September 2013, 10:05
Dubai, Dubai...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy More Adventures

Hi , I have just come back from my kenya safari with Buymore adventure with 5 days and 4 night trip.let me tell you that they are very nice in terms of greetings and there services, I was really amazed and pleased the way they took care of us through out the trip.For my next trip to kenya .,.,., its.,.,.definitely Buymore adventures.,.,

Monrovia...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buy More Adventures

I travelled with my girlfriend to both Samburu and to Masaai Mara with Buy More and I highly recommend them. While they might be a smaller organization, they hit on exactly all the things you would get from a bigger operator. We paid less than a bigger and more well known operator, the service was very focused on us, great support from the office and the driver (friendly guy but quiet - need to talk to him to get him excited!), amazing hotels, and we saw basically everything (the big 5, beautiful scenes in Samburu, villages in Masaai Mara, etc.). If you are ok with not taking an $80K Land Rover and are ok with using the van with a raised roof, like 90% of visitors to Kenya, these guys are the best your money can buy. Reliable, affordable, and good in the field. Very much recommended.

Dubai
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Buy More Adventures

Me and my family were in Kenya for Safari 11Oct to 16Oct 2013. BuyMore's arrangements were funtastic, I must say they are great to deal with. Buymore team was waiting for us in the airport with the Big 4 Wheel Land Cruiser though our flight was delayed by 6 hours. They gave us a flawless adventure with a minimum cost. The entire crew accompanied us to the airport to see off too. They took care care of like a mother.

Thankachan, Sholy, Johnson, Jenson, Jaison from Dubai

Campinas, SP
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Buy More Adventures

I have just came back from Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe whose tour was managed by Buy More Adventures.

Every thing ran perfectly and all promised by them was done! Besides the team of Buy More Advebtures is very friendly and made me feeling at home. Soon I hope to come back to these countries and I will hide Buy More Adventures again. Thanks Nadzua, Richard and Kaka.

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Buy More Adventures

We had booked a trip to kenya through buymore adventures.. it was amazing and we were very happy..... The driver was very skilful. they had given us no chance to complain.. our days were very well planned.. they gave us an wonderful experience.. It is very safe to go with two kids and i am sure that if u go through buymore than u r sure to have a good time !!!!!!

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
795 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buy More Adventures

Funny All first time posters have answered this posting. No one else

Edited: 18 November 2013, 16:34
South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buy More Adventures

Fish anyone?

Nairobi
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Buy More Adventures

Lualeni, Tembofan....Thanks for expressing your views. Our company is still growing and every time we host our guests, we ask them to review us / rate our services. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?