We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling to Kenya for the first time

delhi
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
travelling to Kenya for the first time

I am travelling to Kenya in August end/sept beginning. Is it a good time to travel. I want to visit Masai mara, Amboseli & Nukuru. Please guide me about hotels, lodges & Any experience with Planet Safari Adventure Limited

Natural World Kenya Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Roberto Toba Safari Kenya - Day Tours
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
521 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

It is a great time but I hope you have already made your reservations as things do book up at this time.If not do it ASAP if you can.

Don't know anything about Planet Safari

nairobi
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is a great time to visit Kenya since there is usually no rain.Also,the choice sounds good it is a good idea having an Itinerary covering,Nairobi,Maasai Mara,Nakuru and Amboseli .Have you made your reservations because that period is quite sensitive.I would advice you to do your booking soonest possible.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

We always go September into October for our main holiday for three weeks or more.

It is an excellent time although just back we go many times in May as well.

As the above has said if you wish a particular camp or lodge then you should do your booking now but we always just give our Tour Operator a few hints and have managed to achieve what we wish.

Have a great time!!

Edited: 03 June 2013, 13:29
delhi
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

thanx, bookings are done

Any experience with Planet Safari Adventure Limited

delhi
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

thanx, bookings are done

Any experience with Planet Safari Adventure Limited

6. Re: travelling to Kenya for the first time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 07:16