My main focus is to see as many wild life(animals, birds) as possible in a 1/ 2 week safari, and also experience some local culture. I'm planning on going in Jan./Feb.(flexible on dates). I'm not big on seeing the migration, but would like to experience the wild life, scenery, and culture.
1. Should I go to Mara or Serengeti, at this time?
2. Which offers the most in wild life, at this time?
3. In each (Mara and Serengeti), which places are a must-see or recommend I see?
4. If I visit one over the other, will I miss out? or should I do both? at this time of the year.
5. If you can recommend a good tour company, please inbox me?