We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

severin travel

portsmouth
4 posts
Save Topic
severin travel

Hi

has anyone used a company called severin travel to book a wedding or anything else. Im looking to book my wedding but there's no comments or reviews of this company on here or anywhere else

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,779 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: severin travel

They're a well known German company - they own Severin Sea Lodge north of Mombasa and Serverin Safari Camp in Tsavo West National Park - both good places.

Richard Trillo

Author: The Rough Guide to Kenya

Kenya Programme Manager: Expert Africa

portsmouth
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: severin travel

Thank u for letting me know that it puts me more at ease. Thimpsons said they'd never heard of them before and it had me worried

3. Re: severin travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:18