We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Idiots Bahati Ya Mjinga episode 3 describes our visit to the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage in Karen, outside Nairobi.

perennialnursery.com/forums/viewtopic.php…

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Can never have too many photos at Sheldrick Animal Orphanage. I also sponsor Faraja along with Kithaka and Barsilinga and cannot wait to visit with them in about a month. The place is amazing. I wish they offered additional items to buy there, as when I was there last, there was only a tiny table and I bought some notecards. I think it would be real easy to raise extra funds.

Geneva, IL
Level Contributor
88 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Great pictures. We were at the orphanage at the end of December to see "our" baby Lemoyian. Took many many pictures and thoroughly enjoyed it. They do great work

nyc
Level Contributor
14,465 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

''

Laurena - we're co-parents as Faraja is mine also,.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Now that is some happy coincidence! Really - three of us all chose Faraja from all of the available choices?! Proud to be in such good company!

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

Wonderful photos of the elephants! I foster Lemoyian, Kithaka and Kamok and can not wait to visit DSWT in 2 months!

6. Re: A couple Idiots visit the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:19