We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All seasons safaris

NYC
3 posts
Save Topic
All seasons safaris

I am thinking of booking a safari thru All Seasons Safaris located in Nairobi-Kenya. Anyone dealt with them?

ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All seasons safaris

Never dealt with them but there are some reviews about them on TA.

I hope the following link helps

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k698…

Rockville, MD
Level Contributor
23 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All seasons safaris

Hi there, I just posted a review for them on Trip Advisor. I traveled with a group of 7 people and just returned on January 19. The were excellent and offered us the best price. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. I live in DC. You should be able to find my review here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k698…

Edited: 31 January 2014, 16:05
Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All seasons safaris

They are the best. I have been with them for 15 days in 2011.After I have been i sent two of my friends. Compared to other companies they are very cheap yet provide first class lodges and experience. Out of my research from two hundred companies i chose them.

Without doubt you can book with them. I am from Atlanta , Georgia and you can email me at gvrao88@yahoo.com and can call me.

Thanks,

Venkat.

St. John's, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All seasons safaris

My husband and I used them last year and were super pleased with them. For more info you can read my blog about our time with them.

…blogspot.ca/2013/…africa-in-1001-words.html

NYC
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All seasons safaris

Thank you all for your reply - I feel so much better about booking with them now.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All seasons safaris

Hey Dolores B, you should be fine going with All Seasons Safaris .

I went on a trip with them last year, and all things went well, you can read my trip report under my profile.

I was under Simon and Daniel as driver/guides. And both are good, in different ways - just depends what your pace is!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All seasons safaris

We went last spring. My friend and I were on a missions trip and booked them to drive us over 3 days to our site. We flew into Nairobi, stayed one night in the Hilton there and had them pick us up at the hotel. We wanted to see the countryside instead of flying over it. Wasn't exactly a vacation but we did stay at a safari resort on the way and did some site seeing. All seasons was a joy to deal with. Alex promptly answered all our emails. We negotiated a rate that was agreeable given that we were not doing a "tourist" trip. Simon our driver was excellent, we always felt safe.

Lima, Peru
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: All seasons safaris

I went on a safari last January with seven other friends. One of the persons in our group had already been on a safari and she was the one who made a large research to find out a good travel agency with reasonable rates. And we were very lucky that she chose All Seasons Safaris. I was the first one to arrive in Nairobi just myself and from the very first moment I felt very comfortable with the welcoming of people in the Immigration office. Representatives from All Seasons were already waiting for me outside the airport and gave me first information. The rest of the group arrived later and had the same feeling.

Our stay in Nairobi and the safari itself was very well organized by All Seasons, with very nice hotels and just great guides. Both Daniel and Peter are really excellent tourist guides and drivers, very well informed on history of the country and wildlife as well as polite and nice guys. We could have not asked for better ones! The ones in Tanzania were also polite and did also a great job in finding animals in difficult areas. We always felt safe.

Thank you Alex and Meshak for organizing such an amazing safari and thanks to all the people who dealt with our program.

NYC
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: All seasons safaris

Thank you all for your comments about All Seasons Safaris - I have scheduled a safari to September and I'm very excited about this trip. I'll post my comments upon my return. Again thank you all.

Warsaw, Poland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All seasons safaris

I went on safari with all seasons in Feb 2014. The price they offered was the best, which at first made me think if there is something they are not telling me. Finally, I decided to go with them and I can say many positive things about this company:

- detailed itinerary presented

- travel according to itinerary

- guide (Daniel) was a professional; not only shared information about animals, but we had great conversations on Kenyan culture and Kenyan stories

- All Seasons made sure that rooms booked for us had best views (there is nothing better compared to view of Kilimanjaro from your room :)

Tip for other travelers when planning a safari - when you get quotations it's better to write what you want to see (animals etc.), when you want to come to Kenya and let the safari company choose parks and itinerary for you. Wild animal are actually wild for real... and looking for them requires experience in choosing routes.

Have fun, Pawel