We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury hotels in Nairobi

Manchester, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Luxury hotels in Nairobi

I am looking for a luxury hotel in Nairobi which has rooms with a private plunge pool or Jacuzzi or really big whirpools.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Abdo

manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

The most luxurious hotel I have stayed at in Nairobi is Hemingways. It is gorgeous. Not a clue if it has plunge pools but it is absolutely fabulous and worth a visit from honeymooners.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,041 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

Have a look at Ole Sereni Hotel Suites http://www.ole-sereni.com/suite.html they have a suite with a jacuzzi. The hotel is not ultra luxurious.

Tribe hotel has a nice Penthouse - www.tribe-hotel.com/rooms_content.php?id=89

Not many hotels in Nairobi would feature jacuzzi's/plung pools

13. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 10:51
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

Hi .not sure about hotel with pools /jaccuzis .but if you want a something a little different try looking at ol pejeta house (in sweetwaters area).the bed is huge .the bath is huge the pool is outside the door .the dressing room is huge ask for mr khashoggi suite .he was once the richest man in the world in the 1980s.

julie.

manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

I love Ol Pejeta house! It was the venue for my daughter's wedding in 2011 and it was just perfect. I have some gorgeous photos of my daughter, her friends and bridesmaids sitting round that bath - happy memories for sure.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

Hi Val.

bet you all had a fantastic time .mum and dad had mr room downstairs and me and hubby had mrs upstairs the whole feel of the house is lovely .what a memorable place to have a wedding (shame ive been married 20 years lol)

julie.

17. Re: Luxury hotels in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:19