We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Passports

Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Extended Passports

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Kenya is accepting these British Passport extensions?

I am travelling to Kenya, Tanzania and Malawi from the11th August. Due to all the british passport issues I have had my passport extended for 12 months.

I have seen in the official document which countries have already stated explicitly that they will accept the 12 month passport extensions, Tanzania and Malawi being two of them.

The list is still yet to be updated, and countries are still to confirm.

Does anyone know if Kenya is accepting these extensions, or know how i can find out?

Thank you !

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
4,674 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extended Passports

I don't know if Kenya is accepting extended passports but an updated list does not include Kenya: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/l…

This is one of a number of situations where I would get a new passport and end the suspense.

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
The Hague, The...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Extended Passports

It's Steph here -

I had looked at the list before however it hasn't been updated in a while. The service had only started being offered then. I shall contact the embassy.

The issue is I'm an overseas british national and they told me around two months ago that sending my passport would not arrive on time due to all the passport delays and my passport not being eliagible for fast track ( it will be my first adult passport).

3. Re: Extended Passports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16