We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas supplement?

lancashire England
Level Contributor
30 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas supplement?

Hi,

I have just booked a 5 night safari running over christmas.

At the last minute on top of my existing quote I was charged £80 christmas supplement, (£40 each for myself and my son).

We have booked with 'Mics Safaris', who have been very efficient, and are staying at Serena lodges. I wondered if anyone else had encountered this?

Thanks

D

Voluntours Adventures
Multi-day Tours, Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Serian Safari
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas supplement?

in Kenya all Hotels charge christmas Supplement from

23.12.06 up to 03.01.06

the Lodges charge for the following dates 24, 25, 26

and 31 and 01. Supplements.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas supplement?

nearly all the hotels in the Caribbean do too......but really that should have been included/stated in the breakdown of the original quote to you at the time of the quote/deposit.

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas supplement?

nearly all the hotels in the Caribbean do too......but really that should have been included/stated in the breakdown of the original quote to you at the time of the quote/deposit.

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
4. Re: Christmas supplement?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2009, 13:47
lancashire England
Level Contributor
30 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas supplement?

Thank you for all the replies

D

6. Re: Christmas supplement?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:21