We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long the school break is for Easter. I believe it started on Thursday, April 1, but I am not sure if it is a one or two week break. I am talking elementary and secondary school.

Thank you for any information

dorset uk
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Hi i tink that it usually lasts one month - so 3 months at school then 1 month off through the year - some kids will go back early to revise for exams but they should all go back by 1 may. hope that helps u bit ?

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Thank you so much for your response. I have been unable to get in touch with a family there and thought it might be due to the Easter school break. Wow if it is one month, then I have some time to wait before I panic. Again thank you.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
549 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

The school I am in touch is open for the older children, i beleive they reopened on Monday, buat the younger children do not return until 1st May.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Many of the schools here in Nairobi are already back, although some are not returning until 20th April.

Toronto
Level Contributor
315 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

Thank you all very much. I am happy to report that I just this minute got off the phone with them. All is well.

6. Re: Kenyan School Easter Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2010, 06:19