Really interested in doing this and saw some closed threads on it so wanted to get an update.
One company I contacted wanted about $350 for driver, guide, lunch and bikes - which seems expensive. Can I do this solo?
1. How would I get from Nairobi to Fishermans camp to rent a bicycle?
2. With consideration to traffic and amount of visitors, would it be better to do this on a Sunday or Monday?
3. I will be there in late November, what are the day light hours?
4. If I spend a day at the park, how would I get back to Nairobi? Are drivers in the area plentiful?
5. Any maps or courses you can take - I dont want to get lost or miss anything.
Anything else one needs to know??