We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

I'm looking for other volunteers or interns going to Nairobi from May to August 2012 to share housing and plan weekend trips!

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi!!! I will intern at unodc from may 12 until end of August!!! I would like to share a flat with other people, i thought about booking a Hostel for the First couple of days and find a place once i am there! What do u think? I am a little clueless how to find something! Where are u going to work? :-) martina

New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

I'll be in kilimani. Join my facebook group at https:/… The group is called Volunteers in Nairobi, Summer 2012. Look forward to meeting you!!

Wageningen, The...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi you both! I'm going to Nairobi from the 23rd of april untill the beginning of August for an internship as well. Would be nice meeting you! I'm looking for accommodation as well. Maybe we can share a flat or something? I'll join your facebook so we can get in touch :) Karlijn

4. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 March 2012, 16:05
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Milka, advertising is not permitted on the forums.

Nairobi, Kenya
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Oops didn't know sorry

Chapel Hill, North...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

I will be working at the KHRC this summer so I am looking for a flat around Kilimani/Kileleshwa from May 15-August 16. I just requested to join your group.

Wageningen...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

I'll do an internship for unep from the end of august till january and looking for a flat as well. Any tips? I just requested to join the group as well.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi there!

I will be volunteering from the 27th August for 6 weeks and am looking for somewhere to stay as well.

I have requested to join your facebook group :)

Amy

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi, has anyone had any luck finding a place to stay or roommates? I am also looking for share a flat with people. Anyone interested? I am interning in Nairobi until January.