We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near NBO Airport

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Near NBO Airport

Arriving at about 11:30 pm and need a one night stay before I head to Tanzania. Prefer a hotel within about 15-20 minutes of the airport that is clean and safe. Not much more is needed.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294207-i9695-k6…

nyc
Level Contributor
14,610 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

On the airport road about 15/min drive...

1) Panari

2) Ole Sereni

3) EKA

... the first two are rather costly (as some people comments), but the new EKA seems more reasonably priced.

uk
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

eka not much cheaper than ole sereni , just got a quoet and 20$ difference

Kenya
Level Contributor
213 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

Cheaper than the above will be Red Court Hotel or Mvuli House which is slightly further away.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

I stayed at the Ole Sereni this past May, but only as a day room. I was extremely disappointed, considering the high cost. I have a separate review and photos posted. The service in the only restaurant was slow and the food, not that good and prices high. The towels in the room (and this was a deluxe upgrade) were tattered and should have been discarded. The bed was very hard (and I like a firm mattress). Personally, I would not stay there again. The only good thing was that it was close to the airport.

6. Re: Hotel Near NBO Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 06:17