We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Islamabad, Pakistan
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

Hi, I along with spouse and our 2 years old are looking for 2 Day to 3 Day safari package in Masai Mara between the 12th and 16th of July. Can anybody suggest a suitable package and a tour operator?

In addition, we have a reservation at a bed and breakfast in Lower Kabete area. How far is the area from town center and how much should we expect to pay the cab for the commute?

Best regards,

S Arshad

sohaib.arshad@mobilink.net

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

You'll need to make some calls quickly. There are no se departures. Try Uniglobe Let's Go Travel - very reliable.

Lower Kabete to the CBD will cost around Ksh1000 (US$10) and take 30-60 minutes, depending on traffic - it's only a few kilometres.

Richard Trillo

2. Re: 2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 July 2013, 12:05
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
111 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

We just left the Mara in late July. I would use the tour guide we used named Simon. He did all our driving and made arrangements for us to sight see and have meals before and after the safari. Email me should you want info. kellie@apologia.com

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
111 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

I meant to say late June~

5. Re: 2 Days, 1 Night Safari, Masai Mara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 07:17