We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

samburu lodge

Which Masai Mara National Reserve hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln england
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
samburu lodge

strange question i know but, is there a hair dryer in the rooms.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,599 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: samburu lodge

Don't believe so. Can't recall seeing them.

Best to bring your own here or Keekorok, then depending on each property, will you find out if they have sufficient power to run these.

Check the websites for each Samburu Game and Keekorok Lodges and see whether they indicate hair dryers provided or not.

Not all lodges/camps run on full power electric. Many run off generators and sometimes these aren't sufficient for hair dryers. More run on solar, so less possibility of using hair dryers. And, forget about it at camps that only have lanterns.

Suggest you pack hats, bandanas, hair bands, scrunchies, barrettes and hope for the best. I'm sure you're going to have to wash your hair along the way during safari, so would suggest you find a hairstyle that doesn't depend on a hair dryer. Remember... everyone is in the same boat as you are. I should know!

2. Re: samburu lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Masai Mara National...
More Masai Mara National Reserve Topics