We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning trip 2 Kenya

Which Masai Mara National Reserve hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raipur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Planning trip 2 Kenya

I m planning a 5 nite trip 2 Kenya for the purposes of Visiting Masai mara n Nakaru NP only vth a Baloon safari.

Can u suggest hw do I plan this trip n vch r best tented acmdtns in both areas especially keeping the proximity 2 great Rift valley..

Me n my partner I.e 2 persons only n v vud b flying frm Bombay on 9th Aug.Acmdtn shud b neat, clean , not very luxurious @ RS 5 k to 10k /day.

1. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 June 2012, 15:27
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,268 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

Welcome to the Tripadvisor Kenya forum, but you are more likely to get decent answers if you repost using conventional English. If you can't be bothered taking the time to type a legible question why should people take the time to reply?

nyc
Level Contributor
14,465 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

thank you Doff!

difficult to read OPs request.

this forum is not the place for abbreviations as if on Twitter or texting your buddies.

please, full words/sentences. asante!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
562 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

I was interested in the post, but couldn't read it. Agree with all of the above.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

As others have said, txtspk is for texts. Please use proper English when posting here, then we will be able to help you. Thanks.

Lamu Island, Kenya
Level Contributor
436 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

Question:

I am planning a 5 night trip to Kenya for the purposes of visiting Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park only, with a balloon safari.

Can you suggest how do I plan this trip and which are best tented accommodations in both areas especially keeping the proximity to Great Rift Valley.

Me and my partner, two persons only, and we would be flying from Bombay on 9th of August. Accommodation should be neat, clean, not very luxurious (around 5000 RS to 10000 RS a day)

Answer:

I don't know much about the fares from India to Kenya but Ethiopian Airlines (ethiopianairlines.com/en/offers/default.aspx) has some good deals from 13356 INR one-way.

For the game drives itself just get some quotations from different companies (check tripadvisor about ratings for the tour company).

Balloon safaris are quite expensive, what I heard around 500 US $ per person.

Kisumu, Kenya
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

you can pre book with safari agents,you also need to give the price rates that you will need to spent as we have different rates for safaris in kenya,chris

Nairobi, Kenya
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

please try www.sereneeastafricasafaris.com

they hav reasonable rates

welcome to kenya.

lilian

9. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2012, 14:11
Al Jubail, Saudi...
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Planning trip 2 Kenya

Hi,

Try to fly from Bangalore instead of Mumbai.Kenyan airways have frequent flights from Bangalore.

Lodges/Camps, Lion hill or Flemigo at nakuru and Sarova or Serene at Mara...its all depends on your budget.

I did my safari with http://allseasonssafaris.com/ and they were the best in services and charges. try..

wish U G L..:)

Get answers to your questions about Masai Mara National...
More Masai Mara National Reserve Topics