We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

Hi

Has anyone used the services of this tour opeartors? Some first hand feedback will be appreciated

http://www.safarimasaimara.com/aboutus.html

thanks

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

I highly recommend Safari Masai Mara. I went on two safari's with Safari Masai Mara, one in August and the other in October of this year. Both trips were excellent! We visited the Masai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo West. Michael at Safari Masai Mara advised us and made all of the arrangements for our fly-in safari to the Masai Mara and for our driving safari from Nairobi to Amboseli and Tsavo West. He was also our guide on both safaris and he found so many animals for us to see!

Any questions, just ask.

Yours,

Carlyn Marshall

2. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 12:46
South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,138 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

Warning! A travel company, new to TA, posting on this forum has messaged me asking me to recommend their services, despite me never having spoken to them yet alone used their services. They said in the message that they were aware promotion was not allowed but humbly requested I recommend them on TA and other platforms.

To the company - private messages are not to be used for the purpose of selling or advertising your business and certainly not for asking members to give you false recommendations.

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

I highly recommend this tour. Micheal was amazing. He tailor made our trip to utmost perfection.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

Thanks Carlyn and Tanusankar.. did any of you opt for a tented accomodation or was it all lodging? Just wanted to have some idea on how their tented and lodge accomodations are

thanks

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

I did safari with safarimasaimara company in September. I had great time visiting Maasai Mara and Amboseili. The tented accommodation was very comfortable, and also makes the tour package affordable. Every tent has its own private bathroom that comes with toilet, running water and hot water shower. It was all good.

7. Re: feedback on Safarimasaimara tour operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 06:19