We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dialysis in Masai Mara

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Dialysis in Masai Mara

Is there a Lodge that has Haemo-Dialysis facility in Masai Mara? I want to take my mom with me who is a Kidney patient and she is 73 years old. Thanks.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dialysis in Masai Mara

Came across your question and it triggered my desire to know whether we actually have such facilities in Kenya. I am amazed that in fact, one lodge is willing to go that far in making guests feel at home, in the bush. Check Mara Engai Wilderness Lodge. Don't know whether they have completed the construction and installation work though

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Mara Engai Wilderness Lodge
Mara Engai Wilderness...
183 Reviews
Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dialysis in Masai Mara

Thanks a lot Sir. I checked out their website. It says "COMING SOON!". So it is not ready. I am trying to find out if there are any other lodges that offer Dialysis in the Mara.

3. Re: Dialysis in Masai Mara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:17