We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OK December roll call, lol

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
OK December roll call, lol

Hi too you all,

who´s going to Kenya in December ???

You lot thats going between now and july, are only making me jealous and i thought i might have one back, lol

who´s going where and when !!!

We ( as in 4 adults + 1 child) are going to the Voyager at the beginning of December !!!

All the people who are jealous can have their own back, as when they come back, we are still EXCITED !!! Ha Ha Ha !!!

Taffy.

Aberystwyth, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: OK December roll call, lol

hello 2 of us flying from Manchester on 2nd of December staying at the Severin Sea Lodge for 2 weeks.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OK December roll call, lol

Hi to u 2,

Are u as excited as i am.

I´m driving my friends nut´s,it´s not like i haven´t been before,I think i´m worse this time.

Have you been before,if so where and are you doing a safari.

Taffy.

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OK December roll call, lol

If I could hibernate until December I'd be happy! We're flying out on 27 December and will be staying one night Nairobi, I night The Ark, 2 nights Samburu, 2 nights Nakuru (first night New Years Eve), 2 nights Mara, then back to Nairobi for one night. Whistle stop visit to Kenya, no time for relaxing this time. This will be the first time that we will be taking a private safari (our friend is a driver/guide and will be taking us) and I have this feeling that we will get used to the luxury of there only being 2 of us, doing the things we want to do.

Yes, Taffy, I'm totally jealous too of all those going soon as I'd be there tomorrow if I could. But good things come to those that wait - just not soon enough!

UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: OK December roll call, lol

We fly out on the 21st for 2 weeks...... this will be our 8th trip to Kenya.... and the 2nd this year,,,,

Only 188 d 10 h 1m and 3 s to go........ but who's counting, eh?

Just to make you really puke.... we fly again on the 15th March 2008 (no Ed.... that's not a typo)!!!!!

Anyone started packing yet? (lol)

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OK December roll call, lol

ted jay

your going to rub that "tiny " insignificant error in my face eh !!!!

Well lets have look into a sparkling clean crystal ball.......... and what do I see ????????mmmmm mmmmm

Now, that would be telling..!!!!!!!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OK December roll call, lol

Hi, to you all again,

I´m sorry i´ve not replyed, but my family have been out for a holiday,they left last night.

Yes i have started packing, I started the day after we booked it.

I wish i was going for Christmas, but i´ll be staying in freezing south Wales instead, as that will be the end of my hols, as i am visiting the family for Christmas.

I have packed that much for the children in the orphange´s, theres no room for my clothes!! lol.

Im sure i,ll get some space through the others luggage allowance, mind the men never pack or take as much as us females, so i think i will still be able to take as much as i would like.

We are staying 1 night in Nairobi, 2 nights in Samburu, 1 night at mount Kenya, 1 night at Lake Nakuru, and 2 nights at Masi Mara, then we go to the Voyager for another 10 nights to unwind from all our hard work on the Safari !!! lol.

I am more excited about this trip, than i was about my first, i think it´s because i know what to expect this time, plus im taking 3 others with me who have never been before, but its always been a dream for them.so i am helping them out as well, i don´t stop talking about it.

well i´ve wound myself up enough again for now, so i´ll catch you all again soon !!!

Bye Taffy

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OK December roll call, lol

Well, as it was I couldn't wait until December (this site has a lot to answer for) and have booked to go back in less than 2 weeks time! Even more of a whistle stop than we'll be doing in December as I've only a couple of days holiday left for this year so it's 3 nights in the Mara with a night either side in Nairobi.

Now, is that love or stupidity????

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: OK December roll call, lol

Hi mwingereza,

I wish i was going with you !!!

It´s getting nearer,but it is taking for ever !

I know you shouldn´t wish your life away, but i wish it was November the 26th, then id be on my way back to the UK , + getting on everyone´s nerves over there, but then would have 3 days left, but buying the shops out of their wears for the children in Kenya !!

Then i would be having the problems packing it all, but its going to be great.

Have a fantastic time, i am sooooooo jealous !

Don´t forget the pics for us, as they keep me going !

Have a great hol !!!

Taffy.

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: OK December roll call, lol

Thanks, Taffy.

You probably would not want to be going with me as I'm a bit of a nightmare at the moment, I can't sleep or eat through excitement. Usually I book my holidays more than a year in advance so I have the initial euphoria when I book it then a heck of a long wait until we go. This one has been such a last-minute decision that the excitement just won't go away.

It may not be for long this time but I still have my December one to look forward to after (this excludes going to Nepal in October but it's not Kenya, is it??!!) and looking to book again for September 2008.

Not that I'm wishing away the time either but in 12 days time I'll be somewhere in the Mara - BLISS!!!!

I'll be thinking of you.

Julia

bristol
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: OK December roll call, lol

going back to kenya on the 9th november for 2 weeks, cannot wait. stayed at the voyager last october and we are returning there. it seems like an eternity before we go though.