We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

wales uk
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

Hi all,

Todays news is the best yet.

Just spoken to Joan and she is home.

She has to get a lot of rest and is under strict doctors orders to relax and do nothing which as all who know her is the hardest thing possible for her.

She tells me that on the way home thru Mombasa today they did not see any troubles at all and it was just as a normal day.

Lets hope it stays that way for the next few days and maybe the FO advice will be recinded or even reworded.

All the best to all

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

Thats fantastic news, may her speedy recovery continue :-)

Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

Indeed that is the best news of all! When you speak to her Jason, please send her our love and thoughts. I've tried texting, but not sure if it's coming through or not.

*big happy smiles here in Lincolnshire*

Karin x

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

Is that not the best news ever? I do think that Joan is aware how dangerously ill she was and hope that will ensure she does nothing. Only 5 weeks and one way or the other I will go to Kenya. Nothing and no one will keep this old bird away from the children and Joan. Thanks Jason, look forward to seeing you there.

4. Re: Joan Smith update thursday 12.00pm gmt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations