We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Roll Call

wales uk
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
May Roll Call

Hi all.

I am returning for 2 weeeks on 12th May and staying at Travellers once again.

Who else will be there at that time.

All the best

Jason

Surrey
Level Contributor
150 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May Roll Call

Hi

Haven't you just come back?????? :-)

We're arriving a week later. You'll know when we've arrived coz the noise will about treble!!!! I apologise in advance for my two loud, over confident but enthusiastic children. Mind you with what I've read on this site, we won't be spending too much time at the hotel and hopefully they will be so exhausted they won't be able to make that much noise!

Cheers

Plum

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May Roll Call

Hi all. Yes Jason I leave 26th May. Longing to be there and it will be 6 weeks this time. No hotel though but an apartment on the beach. First night at Whitesands so I can recover from the flight before the big shop for provisions from Nakumatt and market. Quite excited and will be able to see lots of Joan and the children. Ah Jason will just have to wave to you at the airport this time. Shame it's not possible to be there all the time as we seem to spend most of our time there.

Danielle

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May Roll Call

Hi Jason!!

I wish i was!!!

Have you got shares with Kenya airways or what ??

I have only just payed off last years bills and started saving for my next holiday!! lol

I wish i could get there sooner, but hopefully, i might have got around my family to meet us there next time !

Have another great holiday!!!

Say Hello to everyone for us!!!

Dawn and Lee.

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
England, Kent,
Level Contributor
268 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May Roll Call

(when reading my reply, please can you say it out loudly in an Eeyore voice)

No.. I am not going back to Kenya in May (sob sob)

Good luck to you AGAIN I am so so jealous bigjay!!

Enjoy and when I go in July I will do the biggest ever roll call.... I won't need to put it on here... you will hear me!!! (Monkey half smiles now)

Awwww have a super duper time and kiss the air in Kenya and the kids and Graham ... he is a barman at the travellers.. oh and Issac (head security).. and Agnes (Animation) and Judy (waitress) and Ali (at the pool bar) and Douglas, Kizito, Rebecca & Stephen(security) and in the pizza place next door... my dearest friend Connie and Rebecca1 and Rebecca2 and .... well.... just hug and kiss EVERYONE and tell them Debbie will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and when strolling along the beach... say hi to Dennis and Alex and Barbara the massage lady.... and the fruit seller.... and the fish..... Ermmmm oh I want to be there IMMEDIATELY ..... but please big hugs to them kiddie winks.

Thanks x

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: May Roll Call

ok Debs, that's taken care of Jason's 2 weeks. What date in July? I'll be there until 8th. Be nice to see you...

Danielle

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: May Roll Call

Welcome back home Jay! I'm always here..I live in Mombasa. The rain season is just starting tho. It drizzled this morning. I'll advise u on the weather status slightly b4 then

England, Kent,
Level Contributor
268 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: May Roll Call

Morning Danni

Hows you? We will be going mid July, it's not booked yet but Paul & I are hoping for around the 16th.

What a shame, would have been lovely to see you xx

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: May Roll Call

Hi. Never mind, maybe next time. Hope to get back again maybe September. The way things are going I'll be there more than UK. Far to depressing here in any case.... Whoops I can see the replies to that remark. The weather is a big attraction and the friendly smiles plus their endurance to over come the horrendous problems they've had there.

Fingers crossed for you in July I know how many much you want to be there.

Danielle

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: May Roll Call

We go May 26th staying at Travellers. The staff there sound amazing. We are looking forward to meeting Joan & the kids.

But today we go for the yellow fever vac's, (agghh) not looking forward to that.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: May Roll Call

its only a small prick, and the children will be really pleased to see you , thank you for thinking of them

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations