We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel insurance covering safari ??

wales
Level Contributor
229 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel insurance covering safari ??

Hi Guys,

who do you use ? i need good coverage but not too expensive . proba about £0 pp ???

Thanks xx

Glastonbury, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel insurance covering safari ??

Hi we have just had a safari quote and insurance cover is included in the price.

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel insurance covering safari ??

We have an annual travel policy for three of us for under £100. It covers organised safari trips, 17 days winter sports, non-motorised water sports, etc. They do different levels of cover. Check them out on

www.direct-travel.co.uk/…

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,712 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel insurance covering safari ??

I've used Insure and Go for several years,a range of levels of cover to fit different needs, good prices and they paid out promptly on both occasions I've claimed.

http://www.insureandgo.com/

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel insurance covering safari ??

We used direct travel .co.uk mid priced range, but good level of cover and also includes safari cover.

Dean

5. Re: Travel insurance covering safari ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 20:18