We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sorry another voyager question

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
285 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
sorry another voyager question

There are 32 of us flying on Thursday and staying in the voyager. We are all in rooms of 4.

The thing is my neice wants to book now for the 2nd week we are there, for 1 week as i get married the 2nd week.

If i try and get her a price by herself i cant find anything but if i put 2 people in the search the voyager then comes up!

I then thought of flight only and she could get a taxi from the airport to the hotel and she would come back on the same flights as us all.

The question is ..... would she be able to go into her parents rooms as there are only 3 in it and it is a room for 4 and she could pay the Voyager for 1 weeks all incl for the shared room????

I have sent Diana an email this morning but had no reply as of yet?

Thanks for anyone who knows

Sammy xxx

Shanzu, Kenya
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sorry another voyager question

Hi,

Diana may be off today. Give it another 24 hours.

Remember Voyager read these posts so you may get a reply that way.

wales
Level Contributor
719 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sorry another voyager question

Obviously you would need to confirm this with managment, but I have just spent 2 weeks there and I would bet that they will accommodate you as they will do anyting they can to keep guests happy, best hotel I have ever been to.

Good luck

al

3. Re: sorry another voyager question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations