We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

Northern Ireland
14 posts
Save Topic
Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

Has anybody been on safari with this company recently, if so how didya get on? Would you reccomend them. I know a year or two ago they got some good reviews but haven't seen anything lately. Many thanks in anticipation of your response.

Paul Safaris
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips, Safaris
Jumbo Kenya Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Multi-day Tours, Safaris
uk
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

i used them last year , booked through a guy called isac he stands on the beach infront of travellers and had no problems at all

Northern Ireland
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

Thanks, Yes we're staying at Travellers in January and am about to book, I have no reason to be wary, as all I heard was good, but just not recently, you've eased my mind.

WALLSEND
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

Hi, I will be at Travellers from 7th December for 6 weeks and will definitely be booking with this company. I have done so for the past 8 years and had no problems. I book with a guy called Samson and yes he is outside of Travellers. He has now became a personal friend of ours and have never had any complaints. When are you going? will you be there the same time? We could share a Tusker or two or three. Pamela

Northern Ireland
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

Hi Pamela, thanks for your confidence boosting reply. We have now booked and wired our deposit. Six weeks, wow! You obviously love the place. This will be our first time and are so much looking forward to it. Might just take you up on that Tusker although we don't arrive unti your final week. Colin

5. Re: Mombasa North Safaris and Travel Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa