We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment system on Monarch

England
Level Contributor
974 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment system on Monarch

Hi

We're flying Monarch (because it goes from Manchester) but was just wondering if they're the same old planes?

Do you get a seat back tv in economy?

Am trying to work out what to take to keep the kids amused, if there's no seat back tv, i'll download some movies and take them with us.

Cheers

Sharon

edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment system on Monarch

Hi there. Yes they are the same old planes and due to unforeseen circumstances with my mother-in-law taken ill we had to cancel with Thomson who do have seat back videos and go later with Monarch. Only premium class have the seat back videos and even then they are not fitted to the seat - the cabin crew come round and attach to the back of the seat, therefore I think you should take plenty for the kids. Thankfully we were on a late flight going out and tried to sleep but was a day flight coming back.

Have a great time.

Kind regards Malaika

Edited: 26 January 2010, 14:06
2. Re: Entertainment system on Monarch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 05:18