We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voyager - map of grounds and facilities

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
voyager - map of grounds and facilities

We have booked this hotel for July. I have slight walking difficulties especially on steps and I've recently read that there are quite a lot at this hotel. I know that sometimes hotel with large grounds give customers a little map so they can find their way around. Does anyone have one of these that they could e-mail to me? I could then contact the hotel and request a room in an area that would be easier for me. PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address. Thank you.

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: voyager - map of grounds and facilities

Have sent you a PM.

Min

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: voyager - map of grounds and facilities

Hi I am new to trip advisor, I have been reading the posts but have never written before. I would like to thank you for all the good the advice that you have been giving people/me. Would you also send me a copy of the map of voyager, as I go out on the 17th June.

3. Re: voyager - map of grounds and facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa