We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daft question.

sheffield
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Daft question.

Hello All!

Can anyone tell me whether the luggage trolleys are free at Mombasa and Nairobi or if you need coins? Just want to be preapared like a good girl guide, and seem to remember being warned not to entrust cases to the blokes waiting at arrivals...... 3 more sleeps!

Thanking you for any advice.

Shanzu, Kenya
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daft question.

They are free !

sheffield
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daft question.

Eeeh, Westwood boy, I'm glad you're there for all my inane questions! Thank you!

Bungoma, Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daft question.

Just make sure you choose one which goes straight!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Daft question.

Now come on, even Tesco and Asda can't manage a steer straight trolley. Just be glad folks that you are in lovely, beautiful, fantastic Kenya.

Danielle

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daft question.

There are "official" trolley boys if you need one. However be aware the hand will come out for the tip..

Bungoma, Kenya
Level Contributor
2,798 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Daft question.

Sorry - Danielle!! You know I have no experience of Asda or Tesco, just Nakumatt and Uchumi!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Daft question.

Good old Nakumat. The trolley boys or security always push my trolley to the care and take it back. OK I give a few shillings but a lovely service.

Danielle

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Daft question.

"to the care? what care ? home ?...... centre?.............oh sorry you mean the CAR!! now who isnt looking at what she writes ! :)!!!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Daft question.

Just checking to see if you are on the balls ( sorry ball ) Edna. One to many Tuskers are responsible for my lapse.. xx

Danielle

10. Re: Daft question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations