We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyager nightlife

Exeter
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Voyager nightlife

Hi, my boyfriend and I are thinking of staying at the Voyager Beach Resort for 2 weeks next September and would be grateful if anyone would give us any advice regarding the nightlife at the hotel and nearby. I don't think there is a disco at the hotel but are the bars lively and stay open quite late? Are they any discos/late night bars or clubs nearby?

uk
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyager nightlife

discos , late bars etc hahaha

oh yes many , just down from voyager is bobs bar has live music twice a week , i think thursdays and sundays, there is tembos disco just up the road from there , in twapa there is casurinas disco open 24hrs , in mombasa town there is florinos bit of a sleaze joint but grreat for a night out

there is stuff happeneing everywhere just ask when you out an about during the day or the young staff at your hotel they will tell you where to go

England
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyager nightlife

Hello,

I have been to Voyager twice (September 09 & May/June '10) and am due to return agin in December !!

The entertainment at the hotel tends to finish about 11.30-12... some nights are great.. others are "interesting!!".

The bars close all inclusive at midnight... but the main hotel bar is open all night but is payable!!!

There is a bar at the end of the road the hotel is on called Bob's bar, which has live music & is open until the early hours.

Also a short taxi drive away (book taxi from hotel reception) is an open air nightclub called "Tembo Disco" which plays English music and is open all night as far as im aware... 4am was the latest we stayed!!!! It is also free for ladies on Friday & Saturday nights :o)

If you need anymore help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,719 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyager nightlife

Hi,

For more info on bars and clubs in the area see the FAQ at top right of the forum, they are marked on the map in FAQs as well

4. Re: Voyager nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa