We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JT Safari - struggling to get a price

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
JT Safari - struggling to get a price

Can anyone help, we have been e-mailing JT Safari's for about 2 months now trying to book a 2 night 3 day safari as we have been advised he is one of the best. We are really struggling to get an price from him ,i know it depends where you stay/lodges but can anyone help with how much we should be looking at paying. Looking at Tsavo East and west for 2 adults.

Really appreciate any advice

Ali

essex england
Level Contributor
732 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

just sent u an email address i used to book him 2 weeks ago

Kigoma, Tanzania
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

check the webpage their e-mail is functioninga try other outfitters too, available to respond based on 24hrs

england
Level Contributor
85 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

I had a lot of problems getting information and prices from them and have am now booking with Wildlife Kenya, they have been very quick and helpful fully answering all my questions and very good prices. They have got very good reviews on this forum.

Edited: 02 September 2010, 07:52
Kigoma, Tanzania
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

Enjoy your planning

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

We got a dozen quotes and like you stuggled to get a price from JT. In the end we booked with Shadrack at Glorious Safaris. Very fast communication, good value and a superb safari.

I put a review of our safari on TA. Not sure of the date but it was in July.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

Thanks for all your help , we are going to give it another week and if no reply will be looking at all your reccomendations !

Thanks again

east sussex
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

I too could not get prices from JT , I was advised I might be contacting the wrong JT. I double checked and used the email address provided by others but still he would reply with very vague emails emails just saying its up to me and could not give any indication of price. Trouble is you risk getting shot down if you dare criticise JT, he has a strong online defense team. From my research once people travel with JT he is as good as any other, but not so good in pre booking infomation.

I booked with F King whos was brilliant and provided detailed prices and itinerys to all my requests normally within an hour.

Read & research and make your own choice.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,179 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

I'm astonished that companies can afford to ignore business - I would have thought they would be biting your hand off to get it! It does make me wonder what their service is like if they are so slap dash with their customers before they book and can only imagine what it would be like should there be a problem.

Any company that treats potential customers so flipantly should be by-passed - plenty of other companies to try.

9. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 11:16
Wirral
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: JT Safari - struggling to get a price

We got a quote off jt afta about 4 emails very vague, but polite, but f king safaris still gave us a beta quote for Tsavo east and west 3 days 2 nights. It was a very good price, the best out of the ten companies I emailed.