We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

Reigate, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

Came back from a fantasic honeymoon: Mombassa and Masai Mara.

Just wanted to post feedback on Freddy Muthengi Safaris who we booked the safari through. Pre-booked before making the trip over after having recommendations from other friends who have also booked through Freddy.

Great service, very friendly, flexibile, bends over backwards to make your trip memorable; met us on the day of arrival so that we could go through the itenerary and knew the safari was secured.

Recommend to anyone who would rather pay lower prices for a safari, wishes to book someone local as opposed to through a tour operator, and wants 100% peace of mind.

Mombasa, Kenya
5 posts
Save Reply
51. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

phillipdiane,

I was quite impressed by the visit to the school, and I was quite glad I joined you on your bushtour.

corsham
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
52. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

PhilandDiane So glad you had a great time.Tracy and i will be bqack in june for the 6th time

Edited: 28 September 2013, 11:11
Hexham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

My friends and I went on safari with Freddy earlier this week. We had a fabulous time. Our driver/safari guise Aziz was superb and very knowledgeable. He was waiting at the agreed time and whisked us off to Tsavo where we could not have enjoyed ourselves more. He made sure we had the experience of a life time - on our first day we saw elephants, giraffes, baboons, buffalo, lots of different type of antelope, monkeys, zebra, warthogs, mongooses, bat eared foxes etc. we spent the night at a beautiful lodge - Saltlick - which is spectacular with a waterhole visited by lots of different animals during the evening and night. On our second day we went in search of nic cats and Aziz found 8 for us! We saw a single male, then 3 males together, then two groups of 2 fem les - one with a kill - a zebra. We got amazing photos and wonderful memories. I would recommend Freddy and Aziz without hesitation. We got a good price and an excellent service. My only tip would be for the women - take a sports bra as the roads are very bumpy! What a wonderful time we had.

54. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 05:35
55. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

56. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

Edited: 20 November 2013, 05:35
U.k.
8 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

We

made a private safari before using Freddy Safaris. We have booked

another 3 days safari to tsavo east/west with Freddy for Dec 28 this

year but this time we are keen on sharing safari in a minibus so that we

can reduce the cost as well as get company of others. Is there anyone

who wish to share with us? If you do please contact me on

duckettlucy@yahoo.com or contact Freddy to make a small group for

us...xx

U.k.
8 posts
Save Reply
58. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

Hi

to all, a question has come up via my mail, whether am making a 2nd

safari this year as we had posted earlier confirming that we had booked a

5 day safari for Sept. We feel it is good to make it clear here. My

husband develop some back problems early sept and we were forced to

cancel our holiday. Freddy was very helpful as we asked him if we could

use the already send deposit and that was no trouble for him. He has now

secured a booking for us in Dec 28 for a shorter safari which we think

will go well as a longer safari would be a bit too much for my husband.

Thanks, Lucy & Paul Duckett.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
59. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

Just to echo the thoughts on Freddy safaris.

I have just come back from safari, 2 nights at tsavo east and west. Booked before I came to kenya, was an easy and smooth transaction then Freddy personally came to see me before the date which was a nice touch.

Peter the driver was fantastic and I really reccomend hiring a private jeep as was just perfect.

A great experience and would 100% book via Freddy again.

Marc & leonni, England.

Londonderry, Vermont
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: Freddy Muthengi Safaris - Fanstastic!

I am yet to travel to Kenya (03/02/14) however I have booked with Freddy for a 2 night 3 day safari. If the safari is as good as the service and communication I have had so far I can,t wait, see you soon Freddy. Steve and Margy.