We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

Hereford
Level Contributor
89 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

I have used Julius (JT) Safari's before when we stayed in Mombasa and everything was perfect but this time, rather than take the connecting flight from Nairobi to Mombasa & then go on safari we are flying to the Mara from Nairobi Wilson whilst our main baggage continues onto mombasa for the remainder of our holiday based at a hotel. Julius will arranage our transfer from Nairobi main airport to wilson and he will send someone from Mombasa to collect our luggage from Nairobi. After the safari, he will fly us to mombasa and transfer us to the hotel.

I trust Julius, he has got a very good reputation but there are a lot of things that can go wrong with this arrangment. Has anybody done this before who could comment please.

Thanks

1. Re: Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 November 2011, 15:05
Edited: 09 November 2011, 15:05
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

"to pick us from the Airport"

Um, only Kenyans say, "to pick us" instead of the grammatically-correct English, "to pick us up".

Sorry sandl, you just gave yourself away. Suggest you read the forum guidelines with regard to self-promotion and advertising and come back when your English is good enough that it doesn't give you away ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

FL410,

I think Elvis P wrote a song about you, though I prefer the Fine Young Cannibals version!

I think you’ll find we proper English folk just ensure; one is collected in a timely manner, by one’s chauffeur!

GJ

4. Re: Nairobi - Mara - Mombasa with JT safari's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 06:16