We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JT Safaris

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
JT Safaris

Hi,

I am hoping to book with Julius for 3day safari in Tsavo West and East. I have been asked to transfer a deposit into his bank...just wanting to check that other people have booked this way and its safe etc? Also how did you go about paying the remaining balance? I am from the UK and he has asked for the money in US dollars. Thanks for any information!

northamptonshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: JT Safaris

I have used Julius on several occasions. Have paid deposits into his business account and paid the remainder by debit card and sometimes cash in sterling. He has never let us down on trips to Tsavo by road and the Masai Mara by air. We will be booking with him again this year.

harlow
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
42. Re: JT Safaris

julius is the guy to go too top man so much i trust him with my life went last year sent deposit thru bank going back on 24th august this year and cant wait to see julius and the guys at the baobab beach resort and spa coz shak attak the nightclub will on the agenda.

surrey
Level Contributor
273 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: JT Safaris

We have been waiting an hour for Julius's driver to collect us from our hotel(Baobab) & take us to meet him at his office in Diani to run through our safari itinerary9starting in the morning)but no one has showed as yet(his phone is off so i've e-mailed him)-not a good start after all the great reviews on here,i'll post the outcome when i know,fingers crossed!

surrey
Level Contributor
273 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: JT Safaris

Been waiting over an hour to be taken to Julius's office to run through itinerary for our safari starting in the morning,sent julius an e-mail,hope everything will be ok after reading great reviews,fingers crossed but not a good start!

Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: JT Safaris

Good luck Steve! Let us know what happens!!!!

Ilford, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: JT Safaris

I hope it all worked out ok Steve

Hope you enjoy the Baobab when the safari is over

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: JT Safaris

Jeez, not good! Hope it works out well.

London, United...
Level Contributor
990 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: JT Safaris

Steve,

Welcome to Africa. If you do find anything that runs on time, do let the rest of us know, it'd be fascinating to see!! Have a good one.

GJ

Level Contributor
4 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: JT Safaris

I'm considering booking a safari with him. I have done extensive research and looked into him. The conclusion is that you pay a deposit, as requested, and then pay the rest after you've been on the safari. That way you can withhold payment if anything goes wrong.

He seems genuine so go for it & have fun!

50. Re: JT Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 13:23