We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cash points in mombassa

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Cash points in mombassa

I am flying out in 2 weeks and not sure what to do about money,any recommendations? Also im going to be at nairobi airport on my own for 2 hours, im female young and blonde, will i be safe? Anything i should know about? This is my first time to mombassa .

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cash points in mombassa

Hi,

you will be fine in the airport as they are very busy places so you have no worries about being alone there.

There are cash points in Mombasa. Where in Mombasa are you staying, nrth or south? People can advise you where the closest are then.

Maybe an idea to let your bank know you will be using your card in Kenya so it will not get blocked.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cash points in mombassa

There are ATMs everywhere - Barclays, Equity Bank & Standard Chartered accept cards with VISA logo. Inform your bank on your whereabouts during your holiday.

uk
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cash points in mombassa

pick u bags up and take them yourself to domestic terminal, check in then u can go to the "pub" for drink before your flight

4. Re: Cash points in mombassa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:17