We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January weather

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
runcorn
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
January weather

I am travelling to Diana Sea Resort on the 4th January. I was told this was a good month to travel but since booking it I have had other comments about the weather. Can anyone advise me what the weather is usually like in January? Thank you x

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January weather

Usually dry, sunny and hot hot hot! January, February, March are good months to visit, if you like the heat.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January weather

We have been to Kenya for 20 years, always in January and staying in the Shanzu beach area. It is always hot, sunny and with very, very few showers. Enjoy yourselves. You will need high SPF sun screen and always sit in the shade otherwise you will be burnt to a cinder.

runcorn
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January weather

Thank u both u have put my mind at ease now, cannt wait!! :)

4. Re: January weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 07:18