We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping center near Voyager Beach

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
230 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping center near Voyager Beach

I am looking to find out where the closest shopping center is as before when have visited we went to Nakumart to get my other hals cigarettes but we are staying at voyager this time.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping center near Voyager Beach

There's the new City Mall + Nakumatt a 20 minute stroll away from Voyager. Or by taxi or tuk tuk even quicker.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,952 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping center near Voyager Beach

If you stayed at Bamburi, its the same Nakumatt just a bit nearer. Have a look at the map in the FAQs on the right.

There is also another big new shopping centre, with supermarket, on the left before you turn right off Links Rd to go to City Mall / Nakumatt when coming from Voyager, which is slightly closer. I've forgotten what its called, I'll find out and add it to the map.

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping center near Voyager Beach

Ah yes forgot about the one at the back of Bobs. Naivas! In the corner surrounded by banks!

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,952 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping center near Voyager Beach

Thanks TF, couldn't remember what the supermarket was called, now you've said I googled it - the new mall is called the Nyali Centre

For any facebook users

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/…

5. Re: Shopping center near Voyager Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations