We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarova Whitesands or Baobab Beach resort?

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
749 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sarova Whitesands or Baobab Beach resort?

Hi,

I have read dozens of reviews and have also spoken to people who have visited these hotels, but I simply can not decide which is the better resort!

At the moment, the Baobab is slightly edging it as the Diani beach seems to be a nicer beach. Is the beach at Whitesands bad, or much weaker?

Could you please share any positive or negative comments which may help us to decide which resort is right for us?

We would be going all-inusive in July. We would have already done our safari, so we would mainly want to relax, sunbathe, walk along the beach nd maybe take a couple of daytrip excursions.

Regarding food, my partner is a vegetarian - I am not sure how well vegetarians are catered for in Mombasa.

Many thanks for your help.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
749 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sarova Whitesands or Baobab Beach resort?

great response.

Thank you.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Sarova Whitesands or Baobab Beach resort?

Great question Danny as I have been pondering the question for weeks now. Bamburi beach seems to be full of seaweed in the photos I have viewed. Does anyone know if it is the same in Diani? What is the condition of the beach in front of both locations? While I will be taking a 2 day safari my preference leans more toward a beach holiday. I hear Diani beach was among the top beaches in the world.

13. Re: Sarova Whitesands or Baobab Beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 05:17