We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mombasa North Coast

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Mombasa North Coast

What is the weather like usually the first two weeks of April in Mombasa. Is there much rain at that time of year or is it like everywhere else in the world with normal weather conditions being unpredictable.

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,253 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mombasa North Coast

Google found this for me: http://www.mombasa.climatemps.com/

But it may be best to ask further questions about Mombasa on the Mombasa forum here: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g294210-i9512-Mo…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,066 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mombasa North Coast

Hi BB4ALL2014;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums, as has been suggested by my esteemed colleague Luigi, above.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Mombasa North Coast

Hi BB4ALL2014,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Mombasa Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

4. Re: Mombasa North Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations