We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sinorama trip to China.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Sinorama trip to China.

My husband & I are taking this September Trip 2018. On booking I made it clear my husband is disabled. Although he can walk he is restricted. We will be taking either a wheel chair or a mobility scooter. After reading reviews I am a bit worried. Advise please..

Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
858 Reviews
from US$142.74*
Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Day...
1,006 Reviews
from US$135.50*
Free Cancellation
Special Offer
All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and...
139 Reviews
from US$89.10*
US$99.00
Free Cancellation
2 replies to this topic
bristol uk
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sinorama trip to China.

I had reason to contact this company by email. There is an office in France. They were very quick to respond. I honestly think that you will need to contact the direct as only they will know the specifics of their arrangements.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sinorama trip to China.

Agree with fjab, contact Sinorama directly, they will have dealt with similar situations hundreds of times. Provide them with details of the make, dimensions and battery type for the mobility scooter. Chinese airlines seem to be nervous about batteries. There is also the issue of loading the scooter into luggage holds of coaches. There were two people with mobility issues on our trip and they managed O.K. hiring wheelchairs and porters at the larger sites. There is some walking as you've know doubt read but the pace isn't that fast.

Hope you have a great time.

Reply to: Sinorama trip to China.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted