We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

Pewamo, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

My Wife and I are traveling to China in late August 2018, and we are looking for some of the Visa support company that other people have used to handle getting Visa for China, I live in Michigan, and would appreciate any feed back.

12 replies to this topic
Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
201 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

It is not a big problem at all to deal with the visa. Options as follows that may put the bar low:

1: Contact a Chinese tour operator, Listing places you would like to visit, and how long you prefer to stay in China. Ask the tour operator in China to send you LOI - Letter of Invitation ( With official name of the tour agency, stamp ) It also lists your name, passport number...etc.

2: A Chinese National in China send his / her scanned ID card ( both sides ) Hand-write ( with signature ) a document listing your travelling destination, and this is also regarded by Chinese embassy or consulate as a guarantee.

It seems that you are travelling independently, so you might do the visa yourself. It is really simple. Please not to worry about it.

California
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

While I'm sure Liu Y above means well, you can pretty much ignore the information provided for you to get an "L" tourist visa in Michigan.

One visa agent recommended on TA often is the MyChinaVisa.com Visa Agency and you can check them out at: http://mychinavisa.com

Whichever agency you apply through will need to process your visa through the Chicago China Consulate, which is designated for Michigan.

Pewamo, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

Thank you for information, I will Check them out.

Pewamo, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

Thank you

philadelphia
Level Contributor
69 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

My visa was processed in about a week and a half through CIBT through my employer (business visa). I'm in the middle of getting bias for my family (tourist). They send you a PDF and clear instructions on what to do, including shipping labels. They obviously do all of the leg work. You have plenty of time so you won't have to pay and rush charges. If you do it on your own make sure you don't fill out your application by hand. They (the Consulate) want typed only, apparently. Also, the Consulate is particular about the size and quality of your passport phots that you submit. Read all instructions thoroughly. I would've done my family's visa's directly with the New York Consulate had I had the proper amount of time.

Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
54 reviews
6. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

The photos were fun in HK. Both ears had to be showing, but mine didn't. So they got some tape to stick behind them. I got that visa. The UK offices are not so fussy.

Pewamo, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

thank you for the information, looking at all my options

Pewamo, Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

we had ours photos taken already, got home and read more about passport photo, my wifes had to be retaken ears not showing .

Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
54 reviews
9. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

You need two ears to come to China.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
12,454 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,

Two ears, yes. Van Gogh would be denied a visa.

Reply to: Best visa support company to handle getting Visa for China,
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted