We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

has anyone done this tour ?? would love and info / views about it

thanks

uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

My wife and I have just returned from this tour. I don't have the time right now to post any details, but I will make time this weekend to do so and fill you in.

What I will say is that this tour was one of the best experiences we have had.

I'll get back to you this weekend.

Cheers.

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

thanks for that ...will look forward to your reply

Bolton, England
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

I went on this tour at the end of July and thought it was brilliant. The hotels were good, our guide was excellent and we saw a range of places, people and commercial enterprises. If there was any complaint it was that we didn't have long enough in Xian and Guillan. I can really recomend this. Caz, Manchester

TROWBRIDGE
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

Hi, did you manage to get any info on this as my husband and i would be interested in this tour too, let me know what you find etc, cheers, sounds great doesnt it,

thanks

mandy xx

Lytham, Lancashire
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

Hi

Me and my husband are thinking about booking this for April 2010. We are struggling to decide between this and the Exodus tour which is on similar dates!!

Any more info on the tour would be greatly appreciated!

Mej

6. Re: splendours of china ...with virgin holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 06:17