We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CITS Guilin, China Highlights

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
CITS Guilin, China Highlights

China Highlights' travel advisor, Grace Wang did an excellent job of working with us to make sure that we saw and did everything we wanted to do on our trip to Beijing, Lhasa, Xian, Shanghai and Guilin. She could not have been more helpful or concerned about getting exactly what we wanted. The guides chosen by China Highlights met us at every train station and after days in their cities, put us on the next train. We cannot praise China Highlights too highly.

Xiamen, China
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CITS Guilin, China Highlights

Any first time poster praising a tour guide or travel agent without stating any detailed cost, sorry to say, are all free advertisement IMO.

Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: CITS Guilin, China Highlights

As an enthusiastic user and active in TA community. I think your travel experience with China highlights is authentic.Compare to puffing the operator/tour guides only,More travellers include me in TA prefer to read your splendid trip report and extraordinary comments about your trip to China.

Take it for example.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CITS Guilin, China Highlights

I'm confused, Jack. Are you supporting the OP or pointing them to what a real trip review is like?

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CITS Guilin, China Highlights

I agree with taipo-babe and am always sceptical about this kind of 1st time poster praising how good (or bad) about a particular service provider.

As I am also planning a trip to China later this year, I did some preliminary research as I wanted to hire a private tour guide at certain cities.

I found it very confusing as everyone seemed to want to be "affiliated" with CITS. However, one goes to the CITS web site (there are actually two, www.cits.com.cn and www.cits.cn - yet another layer of confusions), there is no mention of the CITS Guilin and China Highlights.

5. Re: CITS Guilin, China Highlights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2011, 08:19