We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

China airlines

sout east uk
11 posts
Save Topic
China airlines

What is China airlines like to fly with??

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,027 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: China airlines

China Airlines is pretty bad. Air China is pretty good. Make sure you check the name carefully.

sout east uk
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: China airlines

Thank you. still trying to find the right price. they advertise as doing the trip I want but when I select the actual flights they say that they don't do one of the segments!!! hey ho the joy of travel!!

sout east uk
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: China airlines

Whats the minimum time one needs in Shanhai?

is 2 or 3 days enough?

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,027 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: China airlines

2 days is enough. But you can stay longer and have Shanghai as a base to visit surrounding areas.

sout east uk
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: China airlines

Thanks its one we missed when we were in HK for a 20 months 10 yrs ago!

redding ca.
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: China airlines

My brother just flew out of San Francisco, Ca to Peking on July 27,2011 and we received a call that he had died on August 2, 2011. Since his flight he had severe diarrhea and vomiting and died in his hotel room. If anyone has info to provide let me know. .mimafour@hotmail.com

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: China airlines

That is terrible, shouldn't the USA embassy be giving you info?

8. Re: China airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 19:16