We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

canada north
Level Contributor
24 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

Has anyone used this tour company in the past year or so? Considering a 16 day tour with them to China from Vancouver near the end of May 2013.

Thanks

canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

did you use this tour company? we are going to china in Feb 2014 and were going to book China Star. Did you like the tour?

canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

did you use the China Star tour company? We were thinking about using them on Feb. 2014 and would like to know if it is a quality tour company.

canada north
Level Contributor
24 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

Hello and yes we did use China Star. We felt they were very good. Mind you, although we have travelled extensively, this is the first time for a group travel. But, it was great. We had a larger group, but it all went very, very well. No one was ever late or lost. I had a ton of questions before we left and every email that I sent to Tommy at China Star he answered himself.

China Eastern is good enough aircraft, cabin stewards could be a little more attentive. But, it was fine. We had one main tour guide for the whole trip, her name was Daisy and was very well experienced. Then in each larger centre or other tour Daisy was with us, but we also had another local tour guide.

The river cruise was good, only at the time we were there it was very hot and the river was low so we never did get up to Chongqing.

Yes, we loved the tour and we felt it was one of our best trips ever. It is a very, very busy tour. The hotels they book you in are just super. Lots of free bottled water, on the bus and at the hotels and on the boat. There is just too much to see. What a country it is.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me. But, yes I would recommend China Star.

4. Re: China Star Holiday Tour company, Vancouver, B. C.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:17