We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

在中國自助旅行的相關問題

Boise, Idaho
3 posts
Save Topic
在中國自助旅行的相關問題

1.我的美國朋友(目前是大學生)他告訴我他想到中國自助旅行.但對他們而言語言會是一種障礙(如可能會發生在小型旅館之類的旅店)?請問現在在中國旅行有沒有什麼工具(如App之類的工具)可以幫助他們解決這方面的困難,如果有像是App這樣的工具那些小型旅館會不會主動招攬歐美遊客?

2.在中國否有跟美國與歐洲國家的(B&B)相似或是其他類型的小型旅館?例如:優雅的小酒店(具有歷史文化特色等),精品酒店等?是這些小旅館是否對吸引美國和歐洲旅客這些小酒店感興趣?這些小型旅館是否可以提供英語服務給歐美旅客呢?(大型的酒店服務人員可以提供英語服務)

如果在中國有這樣的App,是不是有下列他想要的功能?如果有或接近是哪一個App?

 簡單的中英文問答

 幫助歐美旅客可以找到景點、好吃好玩的地方

 如果有的話,可以接受那些付款方式?

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,503 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 在中國自助旅行的相關問題

Morris, while many here speak and read Chinese, the overwhelming majority of TA poster are English speakers. I'd suggest you re-post your question in English. You'll get more replies and also this thread will benefit other travelers.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 在中國自助旅行的相關問題

I can answer your questions.

Agreed with posts#1 suggestion, I prefer you repost your question in English.

Boise, Idaho
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 在中國自助旅行的相關問題

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

My friend is an American (He is currently a student), he told me he would like to travel in China by himself, but language would be a problem to him. We know that many American and European traveler enjoy an independent travel experience that is ‘off the grid’ and immersed in local culture. English language travelers may be a challenge for Inns and Small Hotels in China that may not have English speaking receptionists or concierge staff. Are there any tools (apps) that could help overcome that obstacle, would Chinese Inns and Small hotels seek English speaking tourists? Are there other types of small hotels in PRC that would be similar to B&Bs in the US and EU. For example: Small Elegant Hotel (historic, cultural, etc.), Boutique Hotels, etc. Are these small hotels interested in attracting American and EU travelers? Would these smaller Inns and Hotel be able to serve English speaking guests? (Large hotels have concierge services that can direct English speaking travelers, would the small hotels be able to do this?)

App Idea for Overcoming Obstacles for American and European staying in Inns or Small Hotels in China

•Simple english to chinese and chinese to english Frequently asked Questions and answers

•Help travelers find place to see, eat, activities, etc.

•Are there already apps like this in the App Store and Google Play?

What other obstacles exist and could they be overcome with mobile tools?

•Payment type / Credit/debit cards accepted?

Best Regards,

Morris

Edited: 19 April 2013, 21:59
Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,503 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 在中國自助旅行的相關問題

Morris, I'd also suggest you start a new thread using an English subject line. Good luck.

5. Re: 在中國自助旅行的相關問題

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 05:16