We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help i need apartment or flat in HK

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
please help i need apartment or flat in HK

Hi, I will continue my study this September in Hong Kong. I need place to stay in Hong Kong from this early September. And my budget only 3,000 - 3,800 HK$ per month/person. I'm looking an apartment or flatshare only for female who is tidy and non smoker. Can anyoneplease give me suggestion about this?

Mentioned in this post
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,756 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please help i need apartment or flat in HK

Do you study at en university? They usually can provide student apartment. You need to apply early, because other students have the same issue.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,422 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please help i need apartment or flat in HK

Continue your study where?

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: please help i need apartment or flat in HK

Well I will continue my study in Hong Kong Design Institute, actually they provide the dormitory but I need an hour to go frm HKDI to the dorm by MTR.

Mentioned in this post
MTR
MTR
19,110 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,422 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: please help i need apartment or flat in HK

So you want to spend a lot of money every month to save an hr commute?

5. Re: please help i need apartment or flat in HK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:17